Later this month, Bath and Body Works will launch another set of Fall Fragrances that will include these scents: Autumn Nights, Bonfire Bash, Pink Velvet Cupcake, Sweater Weather and the return to the stores of the retired scent Twilight Woods.
We should see these in stores for Launch on August 26th...but some stores may "test" set for Launch August 19th, so your store may have them out early.
August Fall Body Care:
- Autumn Nights - Remember those Autumn Nights? Crisp air. The smell of brand new varsity jacket leather. There's a seat waiting for you under the Friday night lights! - Key Notes: Toasted Tonka Bean, Warm Amber, Vanilla Orchid
- Bonfire Bash - A crackling campfire. Cozy flannels all around. Marshmallows toasting to gooey perfection. Our classic Bonfire Bash is in full swing, and your invited. - Key Notes: Vanilla Bourbon, Creamy Sandalwood, Cashmere Musk
- Pink Velvet Cupcake - Sweetness scents the air. Memories of lovingly made desserts swirl about. Pink Velvet Cupcake, it's the seasons most comforting confection. - Sparkling Red Berries, Whipped Pink Marshmallow, Sugared Praline
- Sweater Weather - Bright, blue skies with clouds of cotton. Cool winds rustle golden Autumn leaves. The orchard welcomes you with open arms. Sweater Weather is here again! - Key Notes: Sun-Crisp Apple, Autumn Leaves, Orchard Woods
- Twilight Woods - The warmth and mystery of an enchanted forest. Soft glowing light shining through the trees. Nothing stirs the soul like a stroll through Twilight Woods. - Key Notes: Lush Berry, Soft Mimosa, Cypress Wood
- Fine Fragrance Mist
- Shea Butter-Vitamin E Body Lotion
- Ultra Shea Body Cream
- Shea - Vitamin E Shower Gel
- Hand Cream
Photo Credit: @candleboi4evr ( Fine Fragrance Mist photo and Twilight Woods Travel Photo )