With anticipation of the upcoming Semi Annual Sale at Bath and Body Works growing and nothing much happening it would seem before, I wanted to make a list of some of the little things that are hitting shelves that may go unnoticed.
Some may be out already, or will be coming soon. It all depends on how your store sets new things.
Come back to this posting as I will update it with anything new found. Here is what we saw so far:
Hand Sanitizers ( Pocketbac Refills ):
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Juicy Watermelon
- American Apple ( apple pie with red and blue check napkins )
- Endless Weekend ( dog wearing red, white, blue sunglasses)
- Berry Galactic Swirl ( mermaid astronaut )
- Cosmic Clean ( sloth astronaut on a unicorn )
- Girls Support Girls Cherry Chill
Testing in Select Stores - Refresh Grapefruit Mint Aromatherapy Body Care - Body Cream, Body Lotion and Shower Gel
Testing in Select Stores - Rose Fragrances Candle Collection
Testing in Select Stores - Rose Fragrances Wallflower Collection
Out in Select Stores ( was an online only offered 5/10/19) Candle Collection -
- Citrus Crystals - sugared orange slices, tangy lemon drops, fizzy guava with essential oils
- Lavender Marshmallow - fluffy marshmallow, touch of lavender, fresh vanilla bean with essential oils
- Marble Toffee - toasted coconut, browned sugar glaze, white chocolate chips with essential oils
- Mermaid Wishes - sparkling pink grapefruit, breezy sea fern, dash of lily pad with essential oils
- Mint Chip Shake - dark chocolate chunks, peppermint, decadently smooth ice cream with essential oils
- Unicorn Sprinkles - fluffy cotton candy, rainbow candy drops, sugared lemon with essential oils
- Vanilla Cola Candy - fizzy soda crystals, sparkling sugar cane, creamy vanilla with essential oils
Summer Sippin' Candle Collection: ( offered online and in stores 5/23/19 )
- Black Cherry Merlot - Dark Cherry, Black Raspberry, Sumptuous Merlot with Essential Oils
- Coconut Water - Coconut Milk, Creamy Vanilla, Pineapple with Essential Oils
- Island Margarita - Sweet Mandarin, Island Mango, Sea Salt with Essential Oils Sweet Mandarin, Island Mango, Sea Salt with Essential Oils
- Peach Bellini - Succulent White Peach, Sparkling Prosecco, Sweet Orange with Essential Oils
- Pink Apple Punch - Green Apple, Juicy Honeycrisp, Pink Melon Punch with Essential Oils
- Salted Pretzel Milkshake - Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream, Salty Pretzel Bits, Gooey Chocolate Drizzle with Essential Oils
- Watermelon Lemonade - Watermelon Ice, Sparkling Water, Meyer Lemon with Essential Oils
Purely Clean: With Naturally Derived Fragrance Oils in Recycled Bottles -
- Eucalyptus Mint
- Wild Rose and Peony
- Orange and Lime
- Lavender and Sage
Foamy Friends Hand Soap Collection:
- Be Paw-Sitive - Strawberry lemon ( Kitty ) - sweet strawberries, sparkling lemon, crystallized sugar
- Stay Magical - Pineapple Punch ( Unicorn ) - juicy mandarin, pineapple juice, lime twist
- Wag More, Bark Less - Orange Vanilla Swirl ( Puppy ) - fresh sorbet, juicy orange, creamy vanilla
- You're Rex-Cellent - Coconut Lime Verbena - ( dinosaur ) - zesty lime, lemon verbena, coconut water
Seas the Day Hand Soap:
- New Addition Island Margarita - fresh squeezed lime, anjou pear, sea salt
Now I have heard a few things:
There is a hold on some of the things we will see soon...that doesn't mean we aren't getting them; it means they are making sure stores don't place things out until they want them out.
Some room sprays. Noir, Teakwood and Bourbon.
The Back Yard Bliss Candle Collection
The Foamy Friends Hand Soaps
And the Pride Collection items: Hand Soap, Body Cream and the 3 wick candle.
For the stores that had put some of this out already...I guess they may hide it again in the stock room.
As I learn more...I will update this post so please check back often.
* Another thing to note is there will be different Sales Testing going on over the Memorial Day weekend. I know that there are some stores going to do Holiday Test Pricing on Body Care ranging from $3.95 to $4.95 for all body care. If you are in that price spectacular sale test...lucky you....and shop, shop, shop. I DO NOT have a list of the small selection of stores having that sale. If you wake up to that great email or you venture into a store this weekend and have it happening, feel free to message me privately and let me know.
* There are also two versions of email coupons out now. A $5 off of a $20 purchase ( 25% off ) and the $10 off of a $30 purchase ( 33% off ). My area is doing the $10 off of $30. Again, I am not sure what areas have the other versions.