It's that time! The Semi-Annual Sale is OVER, the Red Boxes are just about completely gone from the stores and all things Pumpkin-y and Fall-like are on the way to the shelves. When will we start to see this Autumn Wonder begin?
From what I know here is the timeline:
- Sunday, July 14th after closing - The Pumpkin Preview will be set
- Sunday, July 21st after closing - The Fall Traditions Fixture will set
- Sunday, July 21st after closing - The Fall Preview Wallflowers and Hand Soaps will be set in the cabinets
- Thursday, July 25th after closing - The Body Care Walls and Cabinets will be updated
- Sunday, July 28th after closing - The White Barn Fixtures will be set and the remainder of the Floorset will be done.
So what does all of this gobbly-gook mean?
We are going to start seeing small hints of Fall in stores beginning July 15th. That's the Pumpkin Preview. Then a week later, we shall see the Fall Traditions Body Care hit the stores.
Keep in mind...this is all subject to change and we could see things earlier...or later. It depends on how the in-stores sales are. Can you believe how many fall candles are online already? Awesome!
I am excited and I can't wait to see the hand soaps and