As time permits I will try to do a Bath and Body Works daily report of what information I have found either in stores, online and on social media. I do post many photos on my Face Book page as well as Insta-Gram so I wanted to be sure I post here as well for those who don't follow other social pages.
Here is what I found for today:
New Black Tea Rose Candle
New Sparkle Butterfly Wallflower
Heart Hand Soap Sleeve
Found, coming soon:
New Pocketbacs: On Fleek, Slay, Bye, Felica, and Yaas
New In Stores
Whale Pocketbac Holder $5.50
Emoji Pocketbac Holders Shades and Tears $7.50 each
I am hearing the next Floorset (February 27th??) is suppose to be huge. I am thinking that is when we are going to see the Coco, Shea Collection coming. Currently the Paradise Signature Body Collection is testing in a few stores and I think that may launch everywhere during the March Floorset (possibly March 13th). It can be pushed up sooner so as I hear more I will update.
The Bath and Body Works Valentine's Day Heart Box Giveaway entries end tonight at Midnight. so be sure to visit Instagram and Like the Heart Box photo for your entry. Rules of the giveaway are below.
Photo Credit @leahjanae
PB Photo Credit @izzyizzy713
Bath & Body Works
"WILL YOU BE OUR VALENTINE?" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY FOR A CHANCE TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
- Eligibility: The Bath & Body Works “Will You Be Our Valentine?” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi). Employees Directors and officers of Sponsor, and its parent and affiliate companies, contractors, and suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Entrants must have an Instagram account in good standing and internet access. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. (NEW JERSEY NOTICE: This Sweepstakes is not void in the state of New Jersey.) Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations of these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved or administered by or associated with, Instagram.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bath & Body Works, Inc., 7 Limited Parkway, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068, U.S.A. (“Sponsor”).
- Timing: Entries must be submitted between 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 10, 2017 , and 11:59 PM ET on February 12, 2017, (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, shall serve as the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Shortly before the start of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will post a photo of a “Will you be our Valentine?” heart box on its Instagram account along with instructions about how to enter the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Photo”). To enter:
Like the Sweepstakes Photo on Instagram
- Entry Requirements: Ineligible entries include entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules, as well as those that are, in whole or in part, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contain racial slurs, or contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts, or are not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Entry Requirements”).
- Winner Selection/Notification: Ten (10) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 13, 2017. Following the drawing, the potential winner will first be notified using a private message via Instagram and subsequently must submit a mailing address to receive prizes as instructed by Sponsor. Except where prohibited, the potential winner may be required to sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance and Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s agent within Seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner does not submit a mailing address as instructed within a twenty-four (24) hour period from when the notification is sent, cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or fails to otherwise comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced. NOTE: Potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prize/Prize Restrictions: All Ten (10) winners will receive one (1) Fine Fragrance Mist, one (1) Body Cream, one (1) Creamy Body Wash, one (1) Shower Gel, four (4) Mini Body Creams, three (3) Lip Bon Bons, five (5) Bath Fizzies, one (1) Aromatherapy Body Lotion, one (1) Aromatherapy Body Cream, one (1) Aromatherapy Massage Oil, one (1) 3-Wick Candle, one (1) Candle Sleeve, two (2) PocketBac Sanitizers, two (2) PocketBac Holders, one (1) 1oz. Hand Cream, one (1) Cinch Sack. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is $340. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: USD $3400.
All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes and other miscellaneous expenses are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize. Prize color/specification to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded. In the event that a potential winner of a Sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will not be obligated to award a prize. POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY (WHICH MEANS FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES) HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ perpetual use of winner’s name, likeness, Entry, social media handle(s), photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, virus, bugs, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity, availability, fairness or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, together with its respective affiliates and related companies, including without limitation its parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Sweepstakes, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Sweepstakes and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives are not responsible for: (1) lost, late, inaccurate, incorrect, stolen, deleted, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of entry. (1) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, websites, network hardware or software beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THEY ARE WAIVING THEIR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES (THE “AAA RULES”) THEN IN EFFECT; (II) ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE HEARD BY ONE ARBITRATOR TO BE SELECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AAA RULES, IN COLUMBUS, OH; (III) UNLESS BOTH PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR AGREE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; AND (IV) JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
- Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Ohio law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws.
- Winners’ List To receive the winners list or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 13, 2017 to: Bath & Body Works, Inc., “Will You Be Our Valentine?”, ATTN: Winner List, 7 Limited Parkway East, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068, U.S.A. Vermont residents may omit return postage.