About This Blog
This policy is valid beginning January 01, 2011.
Life Inside The Page is a personal blog written and edited by me, Tess. Here I share my thoughts and passions on the various topics that inspire me. The views and information shared here on Life Inside The Page are my own opinions, and are not to be considered professional advice but are for entertainment purposes only. Life Inside The Page is not liable for any loss or damage with the use of this website.
Sponsors and Affiliates
Life Inside The Page accepts forms of cash advertising, affiliate links, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Life Inside the Page is not responsible for any problems or issues arising from the use of these links, and any problems that may arise should be addressed with those specific companies, not Life Inside The Page.
Google AdSense is enabled on this page.
Life Inside The Page accepts products for review. Any product received for review will be identified in that posting.
Even though I may receive compensation ( such as an item at no cost to review ), I will always give my honest opinion, findings, and experience on those topics or products.
Any product claim, statistic, or representation of a product should be verified by the manufacturer or party in question.
The compensation received will never influence the content or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
Any personal information received by Life Inside The Page will remain confidential.
Friday, 31 December 2010 23:11
DisclosuresWritten by Super User
Latest from Super User
- Bath and Body Works | New Summer Hand Soap Collection - May 2020
- Bath & Body Works | New Fresh Picked Hand Soap Collection - May 2020
- Bath & Body Works | The Beginning of Stores Reopening with Semi-Annual Sale Testing - May 12, 2020
- Bath & Body Works | Bold Blooms Body Care Collection - Blooming Garden Fragrance
- Bath and Body Works | New Summer Fruit Body Care Collection Review | Pretty as a Peach, Pink Watermelon, Raspberry Tangerine