Displaying items by tag: Color Run Fine Fragrance Mist Test
Earlier today, a fragrance fan contacted me on Instagram asking if I knew about a Bath and Body Works video that was shared by MissSoDelish on Youtube. I went and checked it out...and saw that MissSoDelish found in her store a collection of 12 Color Run packaged Fine Fragrance Mists that appeared to be"testing." These mists included the scent notes on the back of each bottle, ( something they usually never do ) and most of the scents seem to be re-named fragrances we have had already.
@ashleys_loves commented that her store had those and she shared her photos from her visit and has allowed me to share them too.
Here is the complete list of names and scent notes for each shared by @_scentsgalore.
- All Dressed Up - orange blossom, creamy latte, smooth vanilla
- Cashmere Glow - golden peach, Lily petals, shimmering vanilla, cashmere musk
- Coastal Linen and Lily - coastal freesia, dewy clementine, Lily of the valley
- Coconut Escape - exotic coconut milk, tonka bean, sea salt musk
- Dark Kiss - black raspberry, burgundy rose, plum musk, bergamot incense, dark vanilla bean
- Garden Blossom - Wild gardenia, fresh tuberose, rich sandalwood
- Jasmine Night Sky - dreamy jasmine, sweet praline, warm patchouli
- Mad About You - black currant, bright peony, pink jasmine, White patchouli, vanilla musk
- Pure Wonder - radiant raspberry, midnight jasmine, golden amber
- Sweet Wildflower - crisp pear, peony petals, creamy sandalwood
- Touch of Magic - blooming iris, sparkling amber, crystallized vanilla
- Whipped Vanilla Bean - fresh vanilla bean, sugared cookies, whipped cream, fluffy musk