Displaying items by tag: pumpkin
This is Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Pop Up Collection of Candles
- Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow - Tahitian Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Homemade Marshmallow, Drizzled Caramel
- Caramel Pumpkin Swirl - Luscious Caramel, Ground Cinnamon, Rich Brown Sugar, Creamy Vanilla
- Blueberry Maple Pancakes - Wild Blueberries, Griddle Fresh Pancakes, Warm Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Apple - Red Delicious Apple, Fall Pumpkin, Fresh Ground Cinnamon, Clove Buds
- Pumpkin Pecan Waffles - Maple Syrup, Golden Waffles, Pumpkin Spice, Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Donut Shop - Glazed Donuts, Warm Pumpkin Spices, Sprinkled with Powdered Sugar
- Banana Walnut Muffin - Sweet Banana, Golden Nutmeg, Cinnamon Sugar Muffin
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - Warm Cinnamon, Fresh Ground Clove, Vanilla Cream, Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Peanut Brittle - Crunchy Caramel Brittle, Salty Peanuts, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Bath and Body Works has begun putting out a few fall Pumpkin Sneak Peeks and thanks to friends who found these in their stores, I am able to share them with you.
I recognize it is summer and it has been some kind of year so far and we are still finding our footing on reopening up businesses and getting out to enjoy all of those things summer can offer up while still being safe. So for those who love all things warm weather...I am with you. But, fall is my most favorite time of year...and after all that we have been going through, I look forward to seeing these new things fall-like and enjoy knowing they are coming. Finding them and buying them won't make me miss out on summer scents. It just makes me happy to know what lies ahead.
Here are some of the scents I see in this photo shared with me from an Instagram Friend @azmoonpie
June Pumpkin Candle Collection
Banana Walnut Muffin
Blueberry Maple Pancakes
Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
Peanut Butter Brittle
Pumpkin Donut Shop
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow
I have heard a few exciting things today and I wanted to type a quick post to archive it for use later when we get closer to a time that I can reveal it.
I have been wanting to do this project for so long but in order to do it, you need a pumpkin or a group of pumpkins and those are not really around yet. I did see those foam pumpkins that you can carve yourself in the Michaels stores and they are so expensive I hesitated to buy one for a few weeks now. I thought if I do this project, I can paint on real pumpkins and when they rot I can toss them. Or I can wait for a sale on the foam and have it always...and maybe make Santa caps for them for Christmas.
It was just after one am and, as per usual, I was still awake doing the last few things that needed my attention before closing out my day. The air conditioners hum in the bedroom was not drowning out the sounds of the fireworks still booming outside of my window and all I want is to rest my eyes and fall asleep.
While checking out the last few emails that needed attention I noticed an email alerting me to a new backlink on my blog. What a nice surprise to see that Woman's Day used my 2013 Minion Pumpkin Craft Project for their Painted Pumpkin Ideas for the Best- Ever Halloween Post this past June 23rd.