Some of my most favorite gifts to give are those that I can get the most bang for my buck. And candy is always a welcome gift...to give and to get.
Russell Stover Chocolates are my favorite chocolates to eat and to gift and this Wednesday they will be having a holiday tin set combined with four pounds of candy to go with it as the special value of the day.
They are currently available online for early purchase and there is Free Shipping and easy pay available to help save a bit more.
Whether you buy them to break up and make 5 separate gifts ( about $10 each ), gift the entire set, or buy it for yourself and enjoy them with your family and friends, this set should be added to your holiday shopping list. We can enjoy the sweets now and have the tins as a keepsake and decor piece later.
How I would gift these:
- In Coffee Baskets
- In Baked Goodies Baskets
- In Spa Baskets
- In New Mom Baskets...give her two tins!
- In A New Home Basket
- In Your College Students Who Is Studying Virtually Now Stocking Or Gift Box If At School
- In A Beauty Products Stocking/Basket
- In A Wine Basket
- In A Gift Card Filled Stocking ( Peeking Out Of The Top)
- Add To Your Holiday Charcuterie Table
- For Those Who Help Out In Big And Small Ways: Hair, Nails, School Bus Driver, etc.
- For Those In Assisted Living And Nursing Homes ( if sweets are permitted, if they aren't, fill tin with lottery scratch tickets, small gifts)
- Send to Family Out Of Town ( Bill to Ship to)
- Send To Friends Out Of Town ( Bill to Ship to)
- Send To The School For The Teachers Helping Teach Virtually
- Give One With A Christmas Card To Your Hard-Working Bath and Body Works Store Workers
- Leave One For Your Mail Carrier With The Christmas Card. ( we tip our carrier so this is a nice add on)
- If You Help Out The Homeless With Gift Baggies Of Supplies They Need, Add The Candy
- Keep A Set Wrapped Up In The Gift Cabinet / Drawer In A Cello Bag, With A Bow For The Unexpected Gift Need
Advanced orders ship 11/9/20.
What's the sweetest way to say Season's Greetings? How about keepsake holiday tins filled with delicious chocolates!
Five festive characters (Mr. and Mrs. Claus, Snowman, Gingerbread Man, and Holiday Bear) contain some of your favorite flavors, along with new exclusives (hello, peanut delight, orange cream, and dark chocolate truffle!) that are sure to be a treat for your taste buds.
So whether you're stuffing stockings or getting a jump start on your holiday gift list, save a few sweets for yourself -- no matter if you've been naughty or nice! From Russell Stover.
- Includes five character tins, each with 21 individually wrapped chocolates for a total of 105 chocolates
- Net weight 4.14 lbs
- Flavors include marshmallow, crispy caramel, peanut butter delights, mint patty, coconut, orange cream, peanut delight, and dark chocolate truffle
- Holiday character tins include Santa, Mrs. Claus, holiday bear, gingerbread man, and snowman
- Character tins and flavors exclusive to QVC from 9/23/20 until 12/31/20:
- peanut delight, peanut butter delight, dark chocolate truffle tile, and crispy caramel
- May contain peanuts, tree nuts, and wheat
- Tins measure 9.25''H x 5.15" W x 4.5"D
- Ships ground
- Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam